BY Rebecca White-Martin, a Your Health & Wellness Magazine contributor:
1) Halve the mango, cutting on one side of the pit. Scoop the flesh from the skin and roughly chop up. Put in a blender or food processor.
2) Peel, core, and roughly chop up the apple. Put in blender and process with the mango until smooth.
3 ) Halve the passion fruit and scoop the pulp into the previously blended puree. Add the orange juice and echinacea, and blend.
4) If you want to thin with a little mineral water, add that as well, and pour over ice.
Ingredients: (should make about two average size 8 oz. glasses)
1) 1 small mango
2) 1 eating apple
3) 2 passion fruit
4) juice of one orange
5) 1 teaspoon echinacea powder
6) mineral water to thin or ice cubes optional
The above information is opinion based except where noted. Always contact a licensed professional for information on the above subject or BEFORE applying or practicing the above information.
HealthyMartin.com is designed to assist you in finding medical doctors, dentists and alternative, organic & holistic health, fitness and sports professionals in the Treasure Coast Florida areas of Martin County, Palm Beach County, Saint Lucie County and Indian River County. “Healthy Martin, working together for health choices for you, your family and friends”.